ABOUT THE JOB
As an IT and Project Consultant, you will be an important part of our Service Delivery team, where we work customer-centric with IMPACT's operating customers through tailor-made Service Level Agreements (SLA). As an IT and Project Consultant in Service Delivery, you will handle many different types of customer inquiries, from user support in CMS systems, coordination of development tasks to invoicing and administration of hours placed on your customers. You will be our mean contact for several of our customers, and you will primarily handle customer inquiries and provide support. With communication and project management as our key points, we make sure that our customers are always our number one priority.
As part of our Service Delivery team, you will experience a team with room for humor and differences, things move at a high pace, and professional sparring between team members are priorities. You will work with some of Denmark's largest brands and retailers, including Imerco, Kaufmann and Ganni.
Your duties will include:
- Permanent contact point as an IT and Project consultant and thus responsible for a group of customers
- Follow-up, coordination and clarification of service requests, change requests and incidents via telephone and help desk
- Project management of tasks up to 100 hours
- Invoicing of customers.
You have +2 years of experience from a similar position with a focus on IT, project management and customer service. You have a technical as well as a business understanding of IT solutions, and you are good at communicating with both internal and external stakeholders. You have a commercial higher education within IT, for an example cand.merc, cand.IT, HD or similar.
We expect you to have experience with several of the following:
- CMS systems (eg. Sitecore, Episerver, Salesforce or Umbraco)
- ITIL's conceptual world (incidents, change requests, service requests, etc.)
- Planning resources and/or dialogue with many different stakeholders in a complex setup
- Handling of support inquiries and direct communication with customers in Danish and English
You are passionate about making your mark as a regular go-to consultant in Service Delivery, and as a person, you are service-minded, business-oriented, and have a strong technical understanding. You are able to communicate both with customers and different profiles inhouse - project managers, business consultants and developers. You have drive and are motivated by being part of a busy and ambitious team, where customer service, commitment, and the desire to constantly improve are important keywords.
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace
Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Team Lead, Service Delivery, Julie Spanner Kloppenborg: +45 6039 4914
We are looking forward to hearing from you!