ABOUT THE JOB
As a Tech Lead in the Salesforce Team in IMPACT, you play a vital role in the development of large-scale e-commerce projects for some of Scandinavia's biggest retailers and brands such as Samsøe Samsøe, Ganni, Nemlig.com and Jabra. You will from day one ensure a high level of expertise and drive the team around you to make true omnichannel / In store solutions. You will be part of a team of 20+ experienced colleagues, consisting of business consultants, project managers, QAs and developers, who try to innovate the classic project model in relation to both customers and internal partners.
Your primary assignments will include:
- Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Project
- Coordinate with the Project Manager & Businesses Stakeholders during project setup, on-boarding and planning activities
- Gathering business requirements and translate them into a technical solution
- Lead the development team to drive end to end solution delivery taking full responsibility of technical design of Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions
- Provide assessments and recommendations on the design of ecommerce systems, while integrating components built by developers and ensuring architectural integrity of the system
- Work with near/offshore teams for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc
You have at least 5 years of relevant experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (previously known demandware) as well as experience working in a professional services firm or working in a client service environment. You have worked with GIT source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack.
Furthermore, we value:
- Industry knowledge e-commerce and web, B2C and B2B business models
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills; Solution-oriented approach to software development
- Ability to take ownership of a project
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace
Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Mukul Vaghela on: MVA@impact.dk
We are looking forward to hearing from you!