ABOUT THE JOB
As a Senior.NET Software Developer in IMPACT, you get freedom under responsibility on some of Scandinavia's largest and most demanding digital commerce solutions where you will be able to count on the team that you are part of. We prioritize your professional development through plans, training, certifications, knowledge sharing, and much more.
As a Senior .NET Software Developer, you will work with the latest technologies, and you will have the opportunity to dig into the projects and immerse yourself in the solution and its technologies. You will play a crucial role in ensuring that we deliver high-quality solutions on some of our key projects. You will be responsible for all the technical aspects of a strong and interdisciplinary project team, where you will be actively involved in agile development processes. This includes being an active knowledge sharing partner in terms of solution models and technology choices, as well as helping your back-end colleagues troubleshoot or optimize their code.
You have at least five years of experience in development in .NET and Net core, preferably from the agency world, and you have experience from large projects. We emphasize that you have a great drive as well as a high level of professional pride, where you constantly seek to improve the quality of your own and others' work.
As Senior .NET Software Developer Lead, we also expect you to:
- Know SCRUM processes and is used to working agile
- Takes active responsibility for development tasks on projects and raises issues and challenges to the immediate manager
- Have experience in developing in micro-services
- Have experience with Azure which we use for almost all new customers
- Is strong in relational database
- Have experience in developing websites with a lot of integration
- Have experience in Sitecore, SOLR / Mongo DB.
You are focused on details and take pride in performing a task on time and in good quality. If you have the drive and desire to take a leading role in the team, it is possible to work towards a Tech Lead position.
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus, and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms, and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts, and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing, and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and strengthen our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture, and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the "normal" way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark's most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as we strive to fill the position as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Software Development Manager, Christian L. Andersen on +45 6039 4907.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!