ABOUT THE JOB
As Senior Account Director at IMPACT, you will work in an ambitious team of business consultants who work with strategic consulting, concept development and sales within digital commerce to a number of Denmark's largest brands and retailers.
You will be responsible for the production of commerce strategy presentations, investment cases for customers as well as management of quotation processes and sales meetings.
In the job, you will, in collaboration with the rest of the team, ensure that IMPACT is at the forefront of digital development. You will be responsible for ensuring that the customer is at the center and that the customer receives professional advice.
Your typical tasks will be:
- Responsible for approx. DKK 15-20 million in new sales
- Drive sales processes and preparation of offers for potential customers
- Production of offers, business cases and strategy proposals for customers
- Plan and conduct go-to-market activities, including seminars, events and conferences for lead generation
- Build, mature and maintain the pipeline of sales opportunities
- Commercial and professional advice to potential customers, including sparring in relation to the customers' financial value creation/growth
- Sparring with colleagues within their own specialties
- Contribution to the development of the department, including in particular best practices.
We imagine that you have a business-oriented education such as cand.merc, HD or similar. You have more than 5 years of experience in consulting in digital business development, preferably with a focus on omnichannel solutions. You have the desire to reach out to new customers while you understand the importance of developing existing customer relationships. You have a solid business understanding and a strategic mindset as well as the ability and desire to constantly keep up to date on trends within the e-commerce area.
We, therefore, expect you to have experience in the following areas:
- Experience in conducting new sales of + 15 million per year
- Commerce solutions - or at least digital solutions within customer engagement, sales, service and marketing
- B2C and B2B projects and customers, preferably within a minimum of 2 of our 5 focus industries (Retail, Brands, Manufacturer, Distributors, Tele)
- Experience with platforms such as Sitecore, SalesForce, Umbraco, Episever or similar
- Construction and execution of pipeline
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace
Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Naja Couriol +45 5090 5928
We are looking forward to hearing from you!