ABOUT THE JOB
IMPACT has launched an ambitious marketing strategy to position the agency as the leading digital consulting house in Scandinavia. Content is a cornerstone of the strategy, and therefore we are looking for a skilled Senior Content Creator who will be responsible for a large part of our overall content production.
As a Senior Content Creator, you will in particular focus on:
- Contribute to the development and optimization of our content marketing strategy.
- Drive the content process from idea and storyline to finished output on important content efforts such as articles, cases, reports and PR.
- Collaboration with stakeholders both internally and externally - sources, customers and colleagues.
- Ensure progress of our content production in close collaboration with the department's project manager.
- Think content across formats - text, infographics, video, etc.
You will work closely with the other four colleagues in the marketing department, just as you will get a natural interface with the approximately 200 colleagues who every day help Scandinavia's leading brands and companies with their digital transformation.
Finally, you will also contribute to other marketing tasks - it can be anything from research tasks and news stories covering employer branding and events, to settings for awards and running webinars.
We imagine that you are a trained journalist, rhetorician or in the field of communication. We estimate that you have 3-5 years of experience, preferably from media, but it can also be from another agency or a company with a B2B focus.
Professionally, you are of course razor-sharp to find the right angle on any story, just as you can produce flawless texts in both Danish and English. In addition, you have a broad understanding of both branding and marketing, not least in a B2B context, just as you understand the commercial agenda behind modern marketing.
As a person, we assume that you are the type who:
- Set the bar high and challenge yourself and your colleagues to deliver at a consistently high level
- Thrives on taking responsibility and working independently - but is also not afraid to ask for help and appreciates sparring
- Is creative by nature and gets energy from devising original ideas and inventing new solutions
- Is distinctly curious - whether it's about new technologies, trends or our customers' various businesses
The position can be filled in either Aarhus or Copenhagen.
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace
Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Naja Couriol +45 5090 5928
We are looking forward to hearing from you!