ABOUT THE JOB
We are expanding our design team with a Senior Designer. In this role you
will be part of our design team developing and deploying outstanding experiences, identities and design systems. As a designer you are driven by creating and developing strategic concepts, visual and interactive experiences as well as you take pride in the craftsmanship and systematization.
We are looking for a nice person and team-player that always aim to deliver quality, who is ambitious on behalf of our client’s and push the boundaries of new-thinking within commerce experiences. As a senior designer @ IMPACT you will work closely together with an highly skilled team consisting of strategists, UX Dsigners, business consultants and developers to ensure we make the best possible experience for our clients where customer pains, business goals, innovative technology and design experiences are in focus and a common ambition.
Next to this, you also have a portfolio that showcases visually strong, well-
crafted design solutions, which demonstrates your capacity to develop and evolve outstanding experiences across a variety of digital platforms.
As part of IMPACT you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with some of the Nordic’s leading brands and retailers such as: EPOS, Montana Furniture, Hyundai, Hifi-Klubben, SamsøeSamsøe, Selfmade and Ejner Hessel.
- Be curious and strive to innovate.
- Challenge the given solution.
- Develop and execute exiting concepts and projects.
- Translate research, project goals and concepts into final designs and ensure a strong quality throughout the project.
- Develop interactive prototypes, re-think brand identities and create coherent design systems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and ensure consistency of brand identities across multiple platforms and channels.
- Be a thought leader and collaborate across IMPACT to push digital creativity standards and industry trends.
- Contribute to a fun and healthy everyday culture @ IMPACT
Requirements and skills:
- Demonstrated skills in relevant software (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Webflow, Invision, Principle, Adobe creative suite).
- Great people and presentation skills.
- Strong team player.
- Have a systemized and structured approach.
- Are agile and flexible when projects need it.
- Have +5 years of experience from a similar agency.
- Interaction and/or motion skills is a huge plus.
Does it sound like you? Don’t hesitate to apply via the link below and send
us your CV and portfolio (link or attached) If you have any questions, please reach out to our Design Lead Anders Bom at email@example.com or +45 5373 0213 or our Talent Acquisition Specialist Katrine Rasmussen +45 2969 8756
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Katrine Rasmussen +45 2969 8756
We are looking forward to hearing from you!