ABOUT THE JOB
As a Business Analyst, you will act as an important go to person for our customers to ensure that their solution supports their business through a well-defined strategy for business and IT architecture. You will be one of the driving forces in our consulting team in pursuing customer projects and ensuring a solid foundation and decision basis for our customers. You will design and define strategy, concepts, requirements, and architecture for high-end omnichannel commerce solutions, and you will collaborate with some of Scandinavia’s most exciting companies such as Rosendahl, Jabra and Imerco from one of our offices, preferably Odense or Copenhagen.
Your primary duties will include:
- Define solutions and architecture in close collaboration with the customer and the development team in Odense or Copenhagen
- Work closely with the customer’s Product Owner to ensure progress on the backlog.
- Ensure that customer journeys and UX concepts are supported by a solid IT strategy.
- Facilitation of workshops with customers.
- Assist and participate in the sales work as a consultant together with IMPACT’s business consultants.
- Prepare project documentation - including business requirements, IT architecture, etc.
- Ensure governance and further development of best practices on internal processes regarding IT strategy and architecture.
We imagine that you can bridge IT and business and might have a technical and business-oriented education e.g. cand.IT, cand.merc. ITKO, cand.merc. Information Management, ICT Engineer, or similar. In addition, you have several years of experience such as Business Analyst, where you have been working with digital strategy and IT architecture as well as performed professional business consulting within the same. You have a solid IT background and a relevant IT education and are a business-oriented generalist rather than a specialist. You can understand both the business and IT, and you have a great interest in and experience in developing digital solutions for customers.
You work dedicated, have a large drive, and are constantly looking to improve the quality of your work. You are motivated by a large interface and prefer a daily life that includes dialogue and sparring with colleagues and customers. You are good at building relationships and trust that makes it easy for you to step into the role of trusted advisor for our clients. In addition, you are curious, quality-conscious, professionally ambitious and at the same time contribute to an informal work environment that is characterized by an open and honest tone.
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace
Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Naja Couriol +45 5090 5928
We are looking forward to hearing from you!