ABOUT THE JOB
As Sales Director at IMPACT, you will work in an ambitious team where focus is on strategic consulting, concept development and sales within digital commerce to a number of Denmark's largest brands and retailers.
You will act as a commercial guidance to our customers and you will have the responsibility of making sure that the goals for the team are met.
Moreover, you will be working on global solutions in a fast paced environment, where growth is crucial and globalization is key.
In the job, you will, in collaboration with the rest of the team, ensure that IMPACT is at the forefront of digital development. You will be responsible for ensuring that the customer is at the center and that the customer receives professional advice.
Your typical tasks will be:
- Ensure a steady generation of B2B & B2C leads.
- Make sales happen and conduct new bizz sales meetings.
- be a leader; both in terms of processes such as promotion of IMPACT's solutions and in your daily behaviour.
- Helping and guiding potential customers with focus on economic value propositions and creating growth .
- Producing proposals and investment cases for costumers.
- Lead and manage a team of awesome Senior Consultants.
We imagine that you have a business-oriented education such as cand.merc, HD or similar. You have more than 5 years of experience in consulting in digital business development, preferably with a focus on omnichannel solutions. You have the desire to reach out to new customers while you understand the importance of developing existing customer relationships and you possess a growth mindset. You have a solid business understanding and a strategic mindset as well as the ability and desire to constantly keep up to date on trends within the e-commerce area.
We, therefore, expect you to have experience in the following areas:
- Driver of new sales.
- Selling commerce solutions or digital solutions focusing on customer engagement, sales, services or marketing.
- B2C and B2B projects and costumers, preferably from retail, brands, manufacturer, distributors or the tele industry.
- Pipeline building.
- You are an executor and a hunter.
- You thrive in a growth focused company.
- you act as a natural leader who helps the team and your employees.
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward.
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace
Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues.
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Great and healthy lunch, fitness membership and health insurance.
- Cool staff events such as gin tasting, running club and pizza baking.
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Naja Couriol +45 5090 5928
We are looking forward to hearing from you!