ABOUT THE JOB
As a Senior Business Development Manager in IMPACT, you will work in an ambitious and strong professional team of business consultants who work with strategic consulting, concept development and sales in digital commerce to some of Denmark's and Scandinavia's largest brands, distributors, manufacturers, and retailers.
You will be working in collaboration with the team to ensure strategic customer access through a relationship-creating contact. You become a key sparring partner in the initiating part of the development of the customer's digital business, and you are given the task of creating and maintaining the relationship.
In the job, you will collaborate with the rest of the team and ensure that IMPACT is at the forefront of digital development. You must ensure that the customer is at the center and that the customer receives professional advice.
Your typical tasks will be:
- Develop the customer base and create pipeline.
- Structured outreach contact with potential customers primarily over the phone, but also through mail and LinkedIn.
- Complete meeting booking with potential customers.
- Assist the team in customer access through the right time for dialogue, including creating insight into the right time for contact, which you will find in the dialogues with potential customers.
- Continuous development of the customer's portfolio, including updating customer data.
- Commercial insight for understanding, which is passed on to the team, to ensure customers' financial value creation/growth.
Contribution to the development of the department, including in particular best practices.
You have years of experience as a Business Development Manager at a senior level within the fields of Pre-Sales, Customer Relations or similar. You have a solid business understanding and a strategic mindset which you can bring into play when you book the first meeting with the customer.
You have the desire to reach out to new customers while at the same time understanding the importance of customer relationships.
It is an advantage but not a requirement if you have experience with digital business development and the e-commerce area – the most important for us is your competencies in stakeholder management at a C-level.
You are structured in your everyday life and approach to enter dialogue with and create the meeting with potential customer.
We expect you to have knowledge or experience in the following areas:
- Outreach relationship sales
- Experience with C-level outreach
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace
Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Engagement Director, Steen St. Blicher at: +45 22851085 or Talent Acquisition Specialist, Katrine Rasmussen at: +45 29698756.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!