ABOUT THE JOB
As a Senior Front-end Developer at IMPACT, you play an important role in the development of large e-commerce projects for some of Scandinavia's largest brands and retailers. You will experience a high degree of influence and involvement of professional competencies across the entire organization from day one.
You are a key player in the specific projects you take part in and have an important dialogue with the rest of the team about how strategy and business needs are translated into solution concepts. In collaboration with the customers, you uncover their specific needs and ensure professional guidance, focusing on the quality of the solution, both when it comes to architecture, performance, safety, and robustness. In addition, you take care of estimating and grooming development tasks in collaboration with your team and the customer. On larger projects, you will be part of a team of frontenders working in tandem but may also have full responsibility for the front-end on a smaller solution that needs to be newly developed or operated further.
You have solid experience with front-end development and have experience with major projects. We emphasize that you are outgoing with an incredible drive and that you desire to fill an important role in the team. As a Senior Front-end Developer, we would also like you to meet one or more of the following points:
- You have worked with React, preferably with state management such as Redux or something equal, and may have touched NextJS as well.
- You have experience with building SPAs.
- You are familiar with Git.
- You have experience with SEO optimization, semantic markup, and microdata.
- You can break down and estimate tasks.
- You are familiar with SCRUM processes and are used to working agile.
- You are happy to learn new things and to share your knowledge.
It is an advantage if you have previously worked or are currently working in an agency
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus, and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms, and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts, and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing, and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture, and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where an excellent Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the "normal" way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would have too.
- Denmark's most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward.
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace
- Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance.
- Cool staff events.
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Software Development Manager, Bo Skov Selbach on tel.: +45 5115 3739
We are looking forward to hearing from you!