ABOUT THE JOB
As a Solution Consultant, you will act as a counselor for our customers to make sure that their IT solutions support their business through well-defined strategies and a solid IT- Architecture. You will be responsible for driving projects at the customer sites from analysis of current set up, definition of processes and identify improvements. You will be a part of our Master Data and Product Information team who implement, support, and develop PIM systems for our customers in the field of B2B and B2C. You will be working with some of the largest brands and companies in Scandinavia such as Bestseller, Abena and Plantagen.
Your focus will be:
- Performing business analysis, creating business cases, and defining roadmaps for optimization of our customers' IT solutions.
- To map dataflows, processes, and IT architecture – and other integration clarifications.
- Defining processes and deliverables for IT-strategi and architecture at the customer site.
- Scope projects and create documentation for projects (descriptions of features, IT Architecture etc.).
- A trusted advisor for our customers.
We imagine that you have an IT and/or a business-related education such as cand.IT, ITKO, Information Management or similar. Preferably you have some years of experience with analyzing dataflows, IT systems, processes, and governance e.g.: as a Business Analyst, Solutions Consultant, Product Owner or similar – either internal in organisations or as an external consultant.
We expect you to have experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Business Analysis
- Digital architecture
- Scoping IT projects
- Project Management
You are a strategic thinker who has a natural flair for analysis and optimization, so you can act as a trusted advisor for our customers. You are a skilled communicator, who creates dialogue and facilitates process – but at the same time, you deliver your points and recommendation to our customers clear and precisely. As this is a new position within the team you will get the freedom to develop the role and responsibilities over time.
IMPACT is a digital agency with 350+ employees, 250+ of which are in Denmark, and we have offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus, Stockholm, Belgrade, Évora, and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Lead, Katrine Rasmussen at +45 29 69 87 56.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!