ABOUT THE JOB
IMPACT is a leading strategic solution house delivering the best state-of-the-art digital commerce experiences in Europe. As an Android developer at IMPACT, you will deliver fantastic commerce solutions and take an important part in the development of large e-commerce projects for some of Scandinavia’s most prominent brands and retailers.
We offer an open, transparent tech-oriented environment, where you will work with friendly people in fast-growing collaborative teams, both in-person and remote. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our design and backend team and work closely with our clients.
- Build mobile applications for Android
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Ensure performance and quality of the application
- Identify potential problems and resolve the bottlenecks
- Publish application to Google Play Store
- Integrate application with backend APIs and support push notifications
- Provide prototypes and proofs of concepts
- Participate in code reviews
- Write tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Proven expertise in Java and Kotlin
- Experienced in using git
- Familiarity with design patterns like MVVM and Clean Architecture
- Knowledge of Android’s design principles and Material Design Guidelines
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as App Center
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with Dependency Injection tools like dagger
- Familiarity with test automation technologies for Android Development including JUnit and Espresso
- Familiarity with other mobile frameworks and languages is a plus
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus, and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimising and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organisation where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetising lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Lead Solutions Architect, Cloud & Mobile, Niklas Saers on e-mail NJS@impact.dk
We are looking forward to hearing from you!