ABOUT THE JOB
At IMPACT, our Senior UX designers shape our clients' strategy through user-centered strategies, business values, and future-proof concepts. They understand the power of meaningful digital experiences and articulate what this means for both users and businesses.
As a senior UX designer @ IMPACT, you will work closely together with a highly skilled team consisting of strategists, digital designers, business consultants, and developers to ensure we make the best possible experience for our clients where, great ideas, customer insights, business goals, innovative technology, and design experiences are in focus and a common ambition.
You are familiar with working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver commerce-shaping solutions to businesses both in Denmark and worldwide.
Next to this, you also have a strong UX portfolio that showcases structured processes, UX methods, customer insights, and business goals which demonstrates your capacity to develop and evolve outstanding concepts across a variety of digital platforms.
As part of IMPACT, you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with some of the Nordic's leading brands and retailers such as: Rosendahl, Montana Furniture, Hyundai, Hifi-Klubben, FTZ, and Ejner Hessel.
- Be curious and strive to innovate. Challenge the given solution
- You are a holistic UX designer who excels in delivering value-creating user experience across countless channels, including web, mobile, and native apps
- You are a structured, systemic thinker who can create clarity where there is complexity and thinks in solutions across information architecture, user flows, and system architecture using agile working methods and cutting-edge UX tools and processes
- Design and define integrated and holistic user experiences across the entire user journey. Delivered as high-level concept visualizations, user journey maps, sketches/wireframes, or other mock-ups
- Planning and conducting iterative qualitative and quantitative user surveys that constantly test ideas and concepts against user needs at all stages of the product development life cycle
- You are a thought leader and collaborate across IMPACT to push future standards and industry trends within your field of UX
- You can contribute to a fun and healthy everyday culture @ IMPACT
Requirements and skills:
- You have experience in designing digital products and services and are used to thinking both user insights and business goals into your solutions
- Have +3 years of experience from a similar agency with similar responsibility
- Great people and presentation skills
- You can clearly articulate the process, approach, and value of your work both in word and visual presentation
- Have a systemized and structured approach and experience with design thinking method, as well as solid knowledge of service design methods
- You are a from the heart a nice and loved person
- Strong team player and a problem solver by heart
- Your mindset is solution orientated.
- Are agile and flexible when projects need it
- Huge plus if you have experience with the Application world
Does it sound like you?
IMPACT is a digital agency with 350 employees with offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Lisbon, Odense, Belgrade, and Aarhus. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms, and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce, data-driven marketing, and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture, and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace
Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetising lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our UX and Design Manager, Anders Bom at email@example.com or +45 5373 0213 or our Talent Acquisition Specialist Katrine Rasmussen +45 2969 8756
We are looking forward to hearing from you!