ABOUT THE JOB
As a QA Consultant in IMPACT, you act as a link between the development team, the project manager, and of course, the customer. Your main task is to ensure the best possible quality of our customer solutions. You are one of the most important players on the team, as you will have an overview of all corners of the delivery from both a technical- and business perspective. Your collaboration with the product owner and client is crucial for creating the best possible end-product and will often be the key to your success as a team. You will work on projects for some of Scandinavia's most prominent brands and retailers, such as Imerco, Nemlig.com, Kaufmann, Jabra, Hummel, HIFI-Klubben, TDC, and others. Your assignments will include:
- Quality assurance of our major customer solutions
- Planning and designing agile test plans
- Start-up and description of test documentation on projects
- Automation of trivial tests at integration and user level
- Sparring with the development team around best practices and process
- Estimation and execution of test activities
- Reporting to project manager and QA manager on tasks and deadlines
- Reporting to QA Manager on resource expectations and needs
- Professional sparring with QA Manager and QA team
- Documentation of processes and methods within quality assurance in agile projects
We expect you to have an IT-related background and preferably three years of experience in the field. It is a requirement that you have experience with:
- Test / Quality Assurance
- Agile development / SCRUM
- Project management / Test management
As we have both Danish and international customers, it is a prerequisite that you are fluent in both Danish and English both orally and in writing. At the same time, it is an advantage if you have experience with Sitecore, Umbraco, and/or Episerver, as well as Automation by API test / UI test.
You are independent, determined, and take responsibility for your work as a person. You are analytical and take pride in working with critical thinking. You are quality-conscious, professionally ambitious, and go to challenges with a "can do" attitude. You are optimistic and want to contribute to an informal, open, and honest work environment.
IMPACT is a digital agency with 350 employees with offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Lisbon, Odense, Belgrade, and Aarhus. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms, and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce, data-driven marketing, and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture, and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the "normal" way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark's most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace with social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation
- Among other things, we have a flexible "working from home" policy
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Stephan Hjelmdal, Head of Quality Assurance, on +45 2045 9893.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!