ABOUT THE JOB
As a Junior Digital Designer @ IMPACT, you will take part in creating innovative designs for our commerce solutions where quality and usability are keywords.
You will work closely together with a highly skilled team consisting of strategists, digital designers, business consultants, and developers to ensure we make the best possible experience for our clients where, great ideas, customer insights, business goals, innovative technology, and design experiences are in focus and a common ambition.
We are looking for a curious and talented junior designer who is visual, full of great ideas, and constantly focusing on creating the best solutions with the highest value for users and customers.
As the awesome person you are, you are creative, concept-strong, and understand the importance of a strong team collaboration. You are eager to learn, have a great drive, and are generally curious about new trends in the digital world.
As part of IMPACT, you will work with some of Scandinavia's leading brands and retailers such as Imerco, Nemlig.com, Rosendahl, Montana Furniture, Kaufmann, Hyundai, Hifi-Klubben, FTZ, and Ejner Hessel.
- Be curious and strive to innovate. Challenge the given solution.
- Help and contribute to pitches, design concepts, and projects
- Work closely with collogues on high fidelity prototypes and UI design
- Develop interactive prototypes and motion design.
- Contribute to a fun and healthy everyday culture @ IMPACT
Requirements and skills:
- Demonstrated skills in relevant software (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Webflow, Invision, Principle, Adobe creative suite) and design processes.
- Great people and presentation skills.
- Strong team player.
- Your mind is solution orientated.
- You have a systemized and structured approach.
- You have +1 year of experience from a similar agency.
- Recently graduated from a design school.
- Interaction and motion skills are a huge plus.
Does it sound like you? Don't hesitate to apply via the link below and send us your CV and portfolio (link or attached)
If you have questions, please reach out to our UX & Design manager, Anders Bom at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 5373 0213
IMPACT is a digital agency with 350 employees with offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Lisbon, Odense, Belgrade, and Aarhus. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms, and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce, data-driven marketing, and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the "normal" way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark's most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!