As a Program Manager, you will work on some of our most exciting customer projects and be a vital part of the development of international omnichannel commerce solutions at IMPACT. The role will also involve the leadership of 2-5 Project Managers in our Copenhagen delivery unit. You will help set the standard for both good empowering leadership and ambitious project and stakeholder management standards ensuring high-quality deliveries for some of the largest brands and retailers in Denmark such as Imerco, EPOS, Carl Ras, and many more.
Your tasks will be as follows:
- Be responsible for organizing and monitoring 1-2 client programs by the mission and goals of the organization
- Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives in the programs
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Serve as a mentor to project managers in the unit. Drive the day-to-day planning and coordination of the project manager resources in that unit
- Participate actively in the work to implement and develop IMPACT's development processes and project model
- Development of existing and future employees, help attract and retain new talent to the project management skill group
- Ensure high motivation and commitment to the team
We imagine that you:
- Have a cand.merc., Cand.IT, HD, or similar education
- Can document 5-10 years of experience in project management on large and complex solutions
- Have solid management experience and the ability to work with a wide range of employees
- Basic knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Has a great understanding of connecting business and IT
- Have experience with agile projects
- Additionally, it would be a plus if you have experience within e-commerce
We emphasize that you are an empowering and curious leader who mentors and motivates highly skilled and ambitious teams and employees. You must have a great drive and are motivated by being part of an energetic team with high delivery demand, commitment, and the desire to constantly improve on important areas
As a person, you are a good communicator, who thrives on creating relationships while having a results-oriented approach to your work. You work systematically, are excellent at motivating people around you, and then you manage to set direction and rethink concepts – even in the most complex projects.
WHO WE ARE
MPACT is a digital agency with 350 employees with offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Lisbon, Odense, Belgrade, and Aarhus. We are the leading agency in Scandinavia within commerce experiences and results. Our work crosses strategy, customer experience, implementation of platforms, and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for our clients. As the company behind the Omnichannel Index, we are the thought leaders in omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing. We have a 360 view on digital commerce, and that is what makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market, proudly serving customers from strategy to execution and continuous value optimization.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this by focusing on our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture, and employee satisfaction. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the "normal" way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace
- Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Cool Staff events
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance.
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme
- … and much, much more!
Send your application and CV via the link below. Conversations are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is desired to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Partner Signe Gry Bangsgaard Høybye on +45 70 20 16 19
We look forward to hearing from you!