As a Senior UX Designer, you will be working close to both clients and colleagues in our client delivery team. You will also be a part of the wider Impact Experience team, with vast experience in UX design. At Impact, our Senior UX designers shape our clients' strategies through user-centered strategies, business values, and future-proof concepts. They understand the power of meaningful digital experiences and articulate what this means for both users and businesses. As a senior UX designer, you will work closely together with a highly skilled team consisting of digital designers, UX engineers, business consultants, and developers to ensure we make the best possible experience for our clients where, great ideas, customer insights, business goals, innovative technology, and design experiences are in focus and a common ambition.
The role is based in our Stockholm office, where we are now setting up an in-house UX team. You will have the opportunity to influence and help to shape our ways of working in the design process.
You are familiar with working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver commerce-shaping solutions to businesses both in Scandinavia and worldwide. Next to this, you also have a strong UX portfolio that showcases structured processes, UX methods, customer insights, and business goals which demonstrates your capacity to develop and evolve outstanding concepts across a variety of digital platforms.
What you will do:
- Lead the design process from conceptualization to implementation, working together with brand owners, UX engineers, Product Managers, and others
- Lead conceptual design discussions with clients
- Conduct UX research, user testing, and A/B testing to make data-informed design decisions
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using a creative approach
- Define user flows, low and high-fidelity mockups, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design effectively
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces based on best practice e-commerce UX
- Do design handoffs with client stakeholders and the internal frontend team.
- Comfortably design quality UX and UI from scratch, as well as inheriting designs from others and continuing their work
- You have experience in designing digital products and services and are used to thinking both user insights and business goals into your solutions
- Have +3 years of experience from a similar agency with similar responsibility
- Great people and presentation skills
- You can clearly articulate the process, approach, and value of your work both in word and visual presentation
- Have a systemized and structured approach and experience with design thinking methods, as well as solid knowledge of service design methods
- Strong team player and a problem solver by heart
- Your mindset is solution-orientated
- You are agile and flexible when projects need it
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialize in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon, Évora, Stockholm and Belgrade.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead in shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improove, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.