ABOUT THE JOB
As Commerce Technology Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor for our customers and ensure that their IT/tech solutions help them reach their goals & overall company strategy through a well-defined IT strategy.
You will be a part of the pre-sale analysis for both our new and existing customers and your responsibility will be to design and decide on a strategy, concepts, demands, and architecture for high-end omnichannel commerce solutions. You will be working closely together with our Business Consultants, Solutions consultants and Tech Leads – and your focus will be on the definition of the IT strategy and ensuring a solid foundation for all customers.
This is a new role in IMPACT. Therefore, you will be given the opportunity to put your mark on this area. You will work for some of the largest brands within B2B and retail in Scandinavia, such as Montana, Hifi-Klubben, Hummel, Epos, Widex, Abena, TDC to mention a few.
Your primary focus area will be:
- Acting as a commerce technology advisor/consultant on customer projects
- Define processes and deliverables for Commerce Technology Advisory
- Interact with & facilitate a team of specialized commerce experts
- Participate and contribute to sales-related projects together with our Business Consultants
- Ensure governance and development of best practices on IT strategy and architecture processes
- Be a guiding star and ensure go-to-market activities, e.g., Events and conferences, to position IMPACT as a leading consultancy within high-end omnichannel solutions and IT architecture
You have a business and/or IT-related education and have a solid experience as a consultant within the field of management, IT and/or strategy. You understand both business and IT, and you have an interest in digital commerce.
We expect that you:
- Bring several years of experience within IT consulting or as a Digital Product Owner
- Can act as a coach and motivator that can inspire colleagues and clients with best practices and state-of-the-art techniques
- Are a strong communicator and able to effectively present your point of view, using logic, fact, and a compelling storyline
- Are curious and inspired by emerging technology and potential applications to innovate
LIFE AT IMPACT
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with offices across the world – see our different locations here.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.
Today, we’re a global team of talents working to strategize, craft, and support all things tech. We push the boundaries for commerce with curiosity, ambition, and empowerment that cements the ambition to becoming the ‘European Challenger’ within commerce. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible – and have fun while doing it.
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Mikkel Stærk, Director, Technology at: +45 2624 3741.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improove and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech and optimisation. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.