ABOUT THE JOB
At IMPACT, our Senior UX designers shape our clients' strategies through user-centered strategies, business values, and future-proof concepts. They understand the power of meaningful digital experiences and articulate what this means for both users and businesses.
As a senior UX designer IMPACT, you will work closely together with a highly skilled team consisting of strategists, digital designers, business consultants, and developers to ensure we make the best possible experience for our clients where, great ideas, customer insights, business goals, innovative technology, and design experiences are in focus and a common ambition.
You are familiar with working across disciplines and team boundaries to deliver commerce-shaping solutions to businesses both in Denmark and worldwide.
Next to this, you also have a strong UX portfolio that showcases structured processes, UX methods, customer insights, and business goals which demonstrates your capacity to develop and evolve outstanding concepts across a variety of digital platforms.
As part of IMPACT, you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with some of the Nordic's leading brands and retailers such as: Rosendahl, Montana Furniture, Hyundai, Hifi-Klubben, FTZ, and Ejner Hessel.
- Be curious and strive to innovate. Challenge the given solution
- You are a holistic UX designer who excels in delivering value-creating user experience across countless channels, including web, mobile, and native apps
- You are a structured, systemic thinker who can create clarity where there is complexity and thinks in solutions across information architecture, user flows, and system architecture using agile working methods and cutting-edge UX tools and processes
- Design and define integrated and holistic user experiences across the entire user journey. Delivered as high-level concept visualizations, user journey maps, sketches/wireframes, or other mock-ups
- Planning and conducting iterative qualitative and quantitative user surveys that constantly test ideas and concepts against user needs at all stages of the product development life cycle
- You are a thought leader and collaborate across IMPACT to push future standards and industry trends within your field of UX
- You can contribute to a fun and healthy everyday culture IMPACT
Requirements and skills:
- You have experience in designing digital products and services and are used to thinking both user insights and business goals into your solutions
- Have +3 years of experience from a similar agency with similar responsibility
- Great people and presentation skills
- You can clearly articulate the process, approach, and value of your work both in word and visual presentation
- Have a systemized and structured approach and experience with design thinking methods, as well as solid knowledge of service design methods
- You are a from the heart a nice and loved person
- Strong team player and a problem solver by heart
- Your mindset is solution orientated.
- Are agile and flexible when projects need it
- Huge plus if you have experience with the Application world
Does it sound like you?
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialise in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense and Lisbon.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
Send your application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Lead, Katrine Rasmussen +45 2969 8756.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improove and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech and optimisation. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.