ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to strengthen our Adobe Commerce development team in Stockholm’s office.
As a developer, you should have a big passion for web development, and be willing to grow, learn and innovate. You will have the opportunity to work with international clients and in challenging digital commerce projects of great complexity.
In this role, you are expected to develop and deliver front-end solutions on the Adobe Commerce (Magento) platform for existing and new customers. Furthermore, we expect you to help other developers in programming and quality processes.
- Follow and promote the best practices in various aspects of software development (Design, Code, Scalability, Architecture, and Testing)
- Develop, document, and test solutions as specified and planned
- Ability to work on complex problems
- Be responsible for managing your time in an efficient and autonomous way
- Be updated with the latest innovations regarding frontend development technologies and methodologies
- Degree and/or Masters in Computer Engineering or other similar training
- Good knowledge of Responsive Design
- Good knowledge of Less, Sass, and/or Grunt
- Understand the concepts of Test Driven Development
- Proven experience in Magento 2
- Experience in e-Commerce / Digital Commerce
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Git or another similar system
- Fluency in English is mandatory
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialize in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon, Évora, Stockholm, and Belgrade.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead in shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improve, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.