ABOUT THE JOB
As a Project Manager in our Salesforce Commerce Cloud team, you will be one of the driving forces in the development of solutions for some of Sweden's most exciting commerce customers.
You will be part of our fast-growing Salesforce team together with experienced colleagues consisting of business consultants, project managers, developers, and quality experts.
In the team, we seek to innovate the classic project model in relation to both customers and internal partners. Both our team's focus and our ways of working are very directed at helping our clients succeed.
That said, we have a lot of fun while doing so – team spirit and taking care of each other are keys to our continuous success. We work across the Salesforce Customer 360 solutions with Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud with a strong focus on commerce cloud and e-commerce. We build solutions from classic web to mobile apps and future in-store commerce for some of Sweden's largest brands and retailers, such as Plantagen, Marshal headphones, Acne studios, Filippa K among others.
The responsibility as a Project Manager will include:
• Project management of development teams and facilitation of SCRUM meetings, ensuring deliveries within time, budget, and scope
• Ensure a great team spirit in the project team
• Build strong relationships with our customers and ensure high customer satisfaction
• Together with the other project managers and Director of Delivery, ensure a focus on optimizing processes and general actions that will improve the department's productivity and quality
We imagine that you:
- Have a cand.merc., Cand.IT, HD, or similar education
- Have experience leading digital projects from the agency and/or consultant side
- Can document a minimum of 4 years of experience in project management of development teams and customer advice
- Technical understanding and/or experience with technical projects, preferably related to e-commerce (PIM, ERP, CMS, various digital marketing tools, etc.)
- Have an understanding of digital marketing and UX & Design
- Have a great understanding of connecting business and IT
- Have experience with SCRUM
- Additionally, it is a plus if you have experience with e-commerce and Salesforce.
- We emphasize that you have a great drive and are motivated by being part of an energetic team. Customer management, commitment, and the desire to constantly improve are important keywords. It is important that you have the desire to get involved in your projects on several levels, just as it is crucial that you understand the technical solution and take ownership and be a natural leader for your projects.
- As a person, you are a good communicator who thrives on creating relationships while having a results-oriented approach to your work. You work systematically, are eminent at motivating people around you, and manage to create structure and overview - even in the most complex projects.
- You will be the main responsible person for managing and delivering a project, with the main focus on Scope, Budget, and Timeline.
- You will be the main contact for clients that you are responsible for.
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with 7 offices across 4 countries.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract
In 2021, IMPACT launched the strategy “European Challenger” that cements the ambition to become the agency for commerce in Europe. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible.
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improove and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech and optimisation. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.