ABOUT THE ROLE
We are expanding and need a new frontend developer to work with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform, strengthen our development team, and work with international clients on challenging and complex e-commerce projects.
In this role, you are expected to develop and deliver front-end solutions on the commerce cloud platform for existing and new customers. Furthermore, we expect you to help other developers in development and quality.
- You follow and promote the best practices in various aspects of software development (Design, Code, Scalability, Architecture, and Testing)
- You develop, document, and test solutions as specified and planned
- You can work on complex problems in a team environment
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Experience with Git or another similar system
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Swedish is a plus
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS
- Experience working with Restful APIs
- Experience in E-Commerce / Digital Commerce
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Understanding of SEO principles
- +1 year of experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Certified on Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Experience working in an international environment with remote offices and colleagues
- Proof of being a good team player
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialize in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon, Évora, Stockholm, and Belgrade.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead in shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improve, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.