Senior designer with a flair for interaction design
We are expanding our design team with a Senior designer.
As a designer, you are driven by creating and developing strategic concepts, and visual and interactive experiences as well as taking pride in craftsmanship and systematization.
We are looking for a nice person and team player that always aims to deliver quality, is ambitious on our client’s behalf, and pushes the boundaries of new thinking within commerce experiences.
As a senior designer @ IMPACT, you will work closely together with a highly skilled team consisting of strategists, UX designers, business consultants, and developers to ensure we make the best possible experience for our clients where customer pains, business goals, innovative technology, and design experiences are in focus and a common ambition.
Next to this, you also have a portfolio that showcases visually strong, well-crafted design solutions, which demonstrates your capacity to develop and evolve outstanding experiences across a variety of digital platforms.
As part of IMPACT, you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with some of the Nordic’s leading brands and retailers such as EPOS, Montana Furniture, Hyundai, Hifi-Klubben, SamsøeSamsøe, Selfmade, and Ejner Hessel.
- Be curious and strive to innovate. Challenge the given solution.
- Develop and execute exiting concepts and projects.
- Translate research, project goals and concepts into final designs and ensure a strong quality throughout the project.
- Develop interactive prototypes, re-think brand identities and create coherent design systems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and ensure consistency of brand identities across multiple platforms and channels.
- Be a thought leader and collaborate across IMPACT to push digital creativity standards and industry trends.
- Contribute to a fun and healthy everyday culture @ IMPACT
Requirements and skills
- Demonstrated skills in relevant software (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Webflow, Invision, Principle, Adobe creative suite).
- Great people and presentation skills.
- Strong team player.
- Have a systemized and structured approach.
- Are agile and flexible when projects need it.
- Have +5 years of experience from a similar agency.
- Interaction and/or motion skills is a huge plus.
Does it sound like you? Don’t hesitate to apply via the link below and send us your CV and portfolio (link or attached)
If you have questions, please reach out to our Design Lead Anders Bom at email@example.com or +45 5373 0213 or our Talent Acquisition Partner Signe Gry Bangsgaard Høybye +45 7020 1619.
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with 7 offices across 4 countries.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract
In 2021, IMPACT launched the strategy “European Challenger” that cements the ambition to become the agency for commerce in Europe. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible.
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT Improove, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It´s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.