ABOUT THE JOB
You will be part of our fast-growing Salesforce team together with experienced colleagues consisting of business consultants, project managers, developers, and quality experts. In the team, we seek to innovate the classic project model in relation to both customers and internal partners. Both our team's focus and our ways of working are very directed at helping our clients succeed. That said, we have a lot of fun while doing so – team spirit and taking care of each other are keys to our continuous success.
We work across the Salesforce Customer 360 solutions with Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud as the main solutions. And we build solutions from classic web to mobile apps and future in-store commerce for some of Denmark's largest brands and retailers, such as Hummel, GANNI, and Ball Group.
The responsibility of a Program Manager will include:
- Overseeing project management, organizing and monitoring multiple projects and development teams, ensuring deliveries within time, budget, and scope
- Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives in the programs
- Ensure a great team spirit in the project teams and coach the project managers
- Build strong relationships with our customers and ensure high customer satisfaction. Ensure ongoing development of roadmaps and project plans together with our Client Directors and support in negotiating, handling conflicts, and supporting our clients in change management processes.
- Together with the Director of Delivery ensure an ongoing focus on optimizing processes and general actions that will improve the department's productivity and quality.
We imagine that you:
- Have a cand.merc., Cand.IT, HD, or similar education
- Have experience leading digital projects from the agency and/or consultant side
- Can document a minimum of 6 years of experience in project management of development teams and customer advice of IT projects, preferable within e-commerce
- Technical understanding and/or experience with technical projects, preferably related to e-commerce (PIM, ERP, CMS, various digital marketing tools, etc.)
- Have an understanding of digital marketing and UX & Design
- Have a great understanding of connecting business and IT
- Have experience with SCRUM
- Additionally, it is a plus if you have experience with e-commerce and Salesforce.
We emphasize that you have a great drive and are motivated by being part of an energetic team. Customer management, commitment, and the desire to constantly improve are important keywords.
It is important that you have the desire to get involved in your projects on several levels, just as it is crucial that you understand the technical solution and take ownership and be a natural leader for your projects.
As a person, you are a good communicator who thrives on creating relationships while having a results-oriented approach to your work. You work systematically, are eminent at motivating people around you, and manage to create structure and overview - even in the most complex projects.
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with 7 offices across 4 countries.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract
In 2021, IMPACT launched the strategy “European Challenger” that cements the ambition to become the agency for commerce in Europe. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible.
- Denmark's most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acqusition Partner Signe Gry Bangsgaard Høybye through firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!