ABOUT THE JOB
As a Junior IT Project Manager in our Salesforce team, you will assist in the development of solutions for some of Denmark's most exciting e-commerce customers.
You will be part of our fast-growing Salesforce team together with experienced colleagues consisting of business consultants, project managers, developers, and quality experts. In the team, we seek to innovate the classic project model in relation to both customers and internal partners.
Both our team's focus and our ways of working are very directed at helping our clients succeed. That said, we have a lot of fun while doing so – team spirit and taking care of each other are keys to our continuous success. We work across the Salesforce Customer 360 solutions with Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud as the main solutions. And we build solutions from classic web to mobile apps and future in-store commerce for some of Denmark's largest brands and retailers, such as Hummel, GANNI, and Ball Group.
The responsibility of a Junior IT Project Manager will include:
- Assisting our project managers with daily operational tasks
- Be responsible for smaller project streams on your own
- Assist with creating documentation
- Ensure consistency in the use of internal methods, platforms, and systems across projects and clients
We imagine that you:
- Have a cand.merc., Cand.IT, HD, or similar education – or that you are close to finishing
- Are dedicated to developing your project management skills and learning from the best
- Interest in detail-oriented work tasks that help to create structure and processes
- Are confident in a coordinating role and can keep an overview in the projects
- Have an interest in e-commerce, web technologies, digital marketing, and connecting business and IT
- Knowledge about agile development (Scrum or similar) is an advantage, but not a demand
- Responsible for clear communication internally and externally
We emphasize that you have a great drive and are motivated by being part of an energetic team. Customer management, commitment, and the desire to constantly improve are important keywords.
It is important that you have the desire to get involved in your projects on several levels, just as it is crucial that you understand the technical solution and take ownership and be a natural leader for your projects.
As a person, you are a good communicator who thrives on creating relationships while having a results-oriented approach to your work. You work systematically, are eminent at motivating people around you, and manage to create structure and overview.
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with 7 offices across 4 countries.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract
In 2021, IMPACT launched the strategy “European Challenger” that cements the ambition to become the agency for commerce in Europe. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible.
- Denmark's most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- A great opportunity to kick-start your career as a project manager and hopefully stay with us for a long period of time
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace. Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Partner Signe Gry Bangsgaard Høybye through SGB@impact.dk
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improove and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech and optimisation. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.