ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Tech Lead to join our Salesforce team in Portugal. We work across the Salesforce Customer 360 solutions with Commerce Cloud, B2B Commerce, OMS and Service Cloud with a strong focus on commerce cloud and e-commerce. The selected candidate will lead the team that focuses on B2B Commerce, Order Management and Service Cloud solutions for national and international clients.
In the team, we seek to innovate the classic project model in relation to both customers and internal partners. Both our team's focus and our ways of working are very directed at helping our clients succeed.
That said, we have a lot of fun while doing so – team spirit and taking care of each other are keys to our continuous success. We build solutions from classic web to mobile apps and future in-store commerce for large brands and retailers, such as Marshal Headphones, Acne studios, Filippa K, Renova, Tiffosi among others.
What you will do:
- Configure/build new and enhanced functionalities in the Salesforce.com platform using declarative and/or programmatic solutions.
-Customise/build Salesforce applications using Apex, Triggers, Custom Objects, Workflows, Validations, Lightning Components, LWC, APIs etc. while adhering to Salesforce best practices.
-Analyse client requests and adapt solutions that can fit both technical team and the client needs.
- Together with the Scrum Master/Project Manager/Solution Architect, define, estimate, implement, document and evaluate the technical solution of a project.
- Responsible for technical decisions and escalating risks, always aligning with Scrum Master/Project Manager.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders like, clients, product managers, cross-functional partners, and external partners.
- Mentors junior team members and helps the team become autonomous and productive, keeping motivation up.
- 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
- Technical experience with at least one of the following Salesforce clouds: B2B Commerce, Order Management or Service Cloud
- Digital Commerce (ecommerce, order management, payments etc.) experience and background is preferable but is not a must
- Experience with data Modelling and Management, API development, and External Service Integration
- Experience developing for Lightning App Builder and hands-on experience on Lightning Web Components
- Working knowledge of web services development using rest API, SOAP services, etc
- Scrum/Agile Product Development exposure
- Fluent in English, writing, and speaking is mandatory.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work with exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward.
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace with social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues.
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Regular social events;
- Full working desk: MacBook Pro, headphones, monitor, keyboard, among others;
- Flexible homework scheme.
- Company trips and work bootcamps to our different offices in Europe
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialize in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon, Évora, Stockholm and Belgrade.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead in shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improove, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.