ABOUT THE JOB
As a lead frontend engineer at IMPACT, you play a central role in the development of large e-commerce projects for some of Scandinavia's largest brands and retailers. From day one, you will experience a high degree of influence and involvement of professional competencies across the entire organisation.
Our stack today is based on React/Next, Emotion/styled tool, and Git, and our solutions are single-page applications. We usually use Umbraco or EPIServer as a headless CMS but are moving into SaaS-based systems as well. We communicate through cloud-based microservices based on best-of-breed composable architecture, and our frontend is usually hosted in Azure with CloudFlare in front. We are moving into Commerce Tools, Relewise, and Algolia as well, so clearly, we have enough buzzwords to go around, and we’re hoping you can teach us some more.
You have at least 5 years of experience with frontend development and have experience with larger projects in a consultancy setting, preferably within the field of commerce. We expect you to be a driven, outgoing person and that you have the desire to fill an important role in the team. You should also be able to check many, if not all, of these boxes:
- You master styling pre-processors such as Emotion/styled-components, or even SCSS
- You are at home in React, might be familiar with external state management such as Redux, Zustand, or similar, and may have played with NextJS as well.
- You have experience building SPAs and may have worked with mono-repos to structure your code.
- You know all about SEO optimisation, semantic markup, and microdata.
- You know about performance optimisation, and love abbreviations like CLS, FCP, and LCP.
- You can fine-tune a webpack configuration or adjust an Azure pipeline.
- You can break down, estimate, refine, and delegate tasks.
- You’re inherently curious about technology and can advocate for change when needed.
- You are familiar with SCRUM processes and are used to working agile.
- You are happy to learn new things and to share your knowledge with others.
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialise in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, and Lisbon.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
Send your CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Katrine Rasmussen +45 2969 8756
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improove and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimisation. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.