ABOUT THE JOB
In the coming years, IMPACT will expand its thought leader position to apply to be the new European challenger within Ecommerce. Therefore, for that mission, we need a Digital Designer who can help develop and drive our visual profile and expression across our website and SOME channels. You will be part of our in-house Marketing Team.
In addition, you get the opportunity for sparring and knowledge sharing with our skilled UX and Design team, consisting of experienced UX, UI, and Digital Designers.
As part of our marketing team, your overall goal is to sustain and further develop IMPACT´s visual brand identity, supporting a broad variety of design tasks, and the opportunity to try your hand at the following:
- Own and further develop brand assets and templates and visual branding guidelines
- Support the marketing team in creating creative and engaging design templates and stand-alone tasks
- Converting short and long-form designs for external and internal needs
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability, and accessibility
- Edit and optimise graphics for existing assets
- Create designs for a variety of formats, e.g. webinars, whitepapers, eBooks, web pages, blog graphics, case studies, etc.
- Being an active and contributing partner in the marketing content team and delivering in partnership with the other content creators
We envision this as a mid-level seniority role. Someone with 2-3 years of experience, can be both from an agency and in-house function.
You are passionate about digital design and production and love to power good storytelling using Design and Motion Graphics. You are creative and full of great ideas for how we can convey our messages strongly visually. You think it could be fun to make technical communication, numbers, and case stories easy to understand via your good abilities to turn complex material into something playfully easy. Maybe you even find storytelling exciting?
It will be a great advantage if you have the following skills:
- Experience with creating social media designs
- Understanding of how to create high-converting content for IMPACTs paid media strategy
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- High level of English skills (work language often English)
- Keeping up to date with design trends / software
- Knowledge of CMS
- Beneficial: knowledge of motion graphics / video creation
- Beneficial: understanding/experience of commerce/B2B/corporate design
You get a job with creative freedom and the opportunity to put your stamp on our visual expression. The job is a full-time position.
IMPACT is a digital agency with +400 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus, Stockholm, and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms, and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture, and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Partner Signe Gry Bangsgaard Høybye at +45 3037 0630.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!