ABOUT THE JOB
IMPACT has launched an ambitious marketing strategy to position the agency as the leading digital consulting house and the new European challenger. Content is a cornerstone of the strategy, and therefore we are looking for a Content Writer who will help with part of our overall content production.
The Content Writer will be assisting with drafting and editing a broad variety of content, both written and video-based, and will also be involved in a broad spectrum of communications and marketing tasks, supporting with creating content for awards, events, pr., and much more.
You will in particular focus on:
- Support marketing function with content and campaign tasks
- Support in creating landing pages, email flows, scripts, newsletters, flyers, web pages, cases, articles, award admissions, etc.
- Conducting research and contribution ideas toward marketing campaigns
- Tracking performance of content
- Proofreading copy for both online and print campaigns
- Coordinating promotional activities, events, and interviews
- Supporting with social media copy and campaigns
- Briefing designers on marketing materials
- Help organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, and exhibitions
- Maintain calendars and pipeline for content
- Develop relationships with key internal stakeholders
You will be working together with a great content team, where you’ll have experienced colleagues working with both written and visual content, and be a part of a marketing team that is fast-paced, has a very high standard for content and activities, and has a lot of fun while doing so.
We envision this as a senior role. Someone with 1-3 years of experience, can be both from an agency and in-house function.
We assume that you are the type who:
- Are native or highly professional in English
- Are detail-oriented
- Have knowledge of content best practices
- Have basics knowledge/experience in SEO, Google Analytics, CRM, and CMS
- Have background/knowledge of eCommerce/B2B a plus
The position can be filled in either Aarhus or Copenhagen.
IMPACT is a digital agency with +400 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus, Stockholm, and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms, and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture, and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send your application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Partner Signe Gry Bangsgaard Høybye at +45 3037 0630.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!