ABOUT THE JOB
IMPACT has launched an ambitious marketing strategy to position the agency as the leading digital consulting house in Scandinavia and the new European challenger.
To support this strategy, we are looking for a skilled Social Media Specialist to be responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms among others LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, to help grow our audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
Your focus will be shaping and sustaining IMPACT's presence on SoMe channels, including:
- Be the voice of IMPACT across our social channels
- Tell our brand story in a fun, relatable way to build up our brand following and find and tell stories worth listening to
- Stay up to date with the latest commerce trends and voices on SoMe
- Refine and execute IMPACT’s social media strategy. We’re doing it well – but we think you can do it even better!
- Plan and produce paid and organic content for social media
- Copy production for external newsletters in HubSpot
- Ad-hoc copy production for the IMPACT website, landing pages, award submissions, email flows, and additional content duties to support the content lead
- Capture and communicate compelling brand engagement stories both internally and externally: we’re talking about everything from certifications, awards and platform launches to Friday bars and company trips
- Employee advocacy: Activate our subject matter experts and commerce gurus on LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Take and share photos of new employees, external events, and other great social media content
- Work with our video producers in creating engaging video content pieces
- Work alongside content lead to identify high-performing content and optimise existing content
- Participate in external and internal events as our in-house reporter, scouting for good stories and creating compelling journalistic pieces
- Suggest and test new content formats and communication channels to meet our target audiences
- Working closely alongside our designer, content lead, and data analyst to make sure social content looks, sounds, and performs great
- Reporting on your efforts using measures like brand perception, follower growth, click and bounce rates, un/prompted mentions
You will work closely with your colleagues in the marketing department, just as you will get a natural interface with the approximately +400 colleagues who every day help Scandinavia's leading brands and companies with their digital transformation.
Finally, of course, you also contribute to other marketing tasks - it can be anything from research tasks and news stories over employer branding and events to settings for awards and running webinars.
We imagine that you have communication and marketing education in your luggage. Maybe you also have a few years of experience from an agency or a B2B company, but we would also like to hear from you if you are a newly qualified talent.
You are ambitious and set the bar high and challenge yourself and your colleagues to deliver at a consistently high level, thrive on taking responsibility and working independently - but are also not afraid to ask for help and appreciate knowledge sharing.
You love finding a good story and seeing storytelling angles wherever you go. You love to create content and explore new angles and opportunities.
You navigate seamlessly between Danish and English and of course write flawlessly in both languages. In addition, you have a broad understanding of both branding and marketing, not least in a B2B context.
We also assume that you are the type that:
- Have solid experience with content production - primarily short copy, but also longer formats and with a journalistic angle
- Have experience from Business Manager + Campaign Manager and a solid understanding of the digital advertising universe – lead generation and awareness campaigns in particular
- Have the ability to familiarise yourself with complex topics, products, and different target groups (B2B and B2C) and personalize your communications accordingly
- Having experience with marketing automation/email automation is a plus
- Have a proactive mindset, a desire to sniff out the good stories, and the ability to knock on peoples’ doors both internally and externally
- Experience in taking pictures and basic experience with Photoshop/Adobe programs is a plus
The position can be filled in either Aarhus or Copenhagen.
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus, and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms, and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data-driven marketing and we support our customers in the process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view of digital commerce, which makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
At IMPACT, you will work with skilled colleagues that aspire to be some of the best within their field. As a company, we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture, and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
Send your application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Partner Signe Gry Bangsgaard Høybye at +45 3037 0630.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!