ABOUT THE ROLE
The People & Culture Team at IMPACT has the goal to implement the best human resources practices inside the organization and, of course, has the goal to attract and retain the best talent.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will join our People & Culture team to contribute in strengthening the growth of IMPACT, in our Swedish, Portuguese and Serbian branch, specially working with tech profiles.
You will act as a real business partner to find the best candidates for your internal hiring managers.
Full cycle follow up of the recruitment process:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes
- Manage different stakeholders internally, aligning expectations and following the recruitment forecast
- Write high-quality job descriptions and post them to relevant media platforms to attract the right people for the job
Candidate direct approach:
- Source potential candidates not only using the mainstream platforms but also on niche platforms
- Screen applicants for a proper match with the job requirements and the recruitment forecast
- Perform interviews and screening calls
- Development of a solid network of candidates
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during and after the selection process
Process & Candidates follow-up:
- Active participation in recruitment meetings
- Weekly reporting
- Provide regular feedback to all candidates in process
- Start the onboarding process for new employee
- Help on the employer branding strategy definition
- Benchmark of recruitment processes
- Analyzes of tendencies/behaviors of the IT market
- At least 4 years of experience in the tech recruitment field
- Enough technical expertise to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Understand and have a strong network in the IT market
- A solution provider for tackling various recruitment-related issues and challenges
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work with an extremely motivated international team
- Flex benefits policy
- Health insurance
- Culture-oriented to feedback
- Possibility of cross-office activities
- Support for attending training conferences and meetups
- Regular social events
- Full working desk: MacBook Pro, headphones, monitor, keyboard, among others;
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialise in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense and Lisbon.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improove and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech and optimisation. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.