ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist for IMPACT’s team in Portugal.
As a Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for defining, presenting and executing our Marketing plan with the purpose of increasing our brand awareness in Portugal and Spain. You will be the first person in the Marketing team for Portugal and you will lead all marketing related matters for the unit. You will also collaborate with the group Marketing team on different projects and initiatives and work closely with other departments on topics related with employer branding, internal and external events and lead generation.
- Team up with the group Marketing team in defining projects and initiatives for the yearly marketing plan
- Work closely with other Marketing colleagues within the group to align on strategy, content and materials
- Execute the Marketing plan with the purpose of increasing brand awareness of IMPACT Commerce in Portugal and Spain
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns using a variety of digital and in-person marketing and communications tools, channels and methods
- Define the yearly event’s strategy aligning with the marketing goals, and support the planning and execution of that strategy
- Define and drive performance marketing/leadgen initiatives in collaboration with group marketing with the purpose of increasing our inbound and organic leads across target audiences
- Align with management to ensure that budgeting, planning, and execution of marketing initiatives are integrated into overall company priorities
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Work closely with People & Culture team on defining and implementing an Employer branding strategy
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Have at least 5 years of experience working in the Marketing field, with focus on B2B marketing and ideally in the IT services industry
- Proven track record of taking part or leading successful projects related with increasing brand awareness
- Experience with defining and leading new company wide marketing initiatives
- Experience in lead generation programs and strategies
- Knowledge in employer branding plans and trends and ability to act as an advisor on that matter
- Familiar with events’ organization (internal and external)
- Able to work in an international environment and to collaborate with different stakeholders across the organization
- Able to take ownership, work independently, anticipate challenges, and resolve issues
- Great verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort synthesizing ideas, communicating insights and driving actions
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Fluent in english, spoken and written
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work with exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward.
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace with social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues.
- Flex benefits policy
- Health insurance
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Regular social events;
- Full working desk: MacBook Pro, headphones, monitor, keyboard, among others;
- Flexible homework scheme.
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialize in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon, Évora, Stockholm, and Belgrade.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead in shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improve, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.