ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to strengthen our team in Portugal.
The selected candidate will be integrated in a unit that currently consists of approximately 40 employees with the expectation of high annual growth and will become the direct supervisor of a team of 2-4 people. The Delivery Manager is expected to help the company execute its strategy for significant growth in the coming years by managing the delivery of high quality e-commerce projects, collaborating with different teams across the organisation involving delivery, engineering and commercial units and planning and controlling all Delivery initiatives for Portugal and Spain. As a Delivery Manager, you are expected to work closely with our teams and build strong relationships with all levels of the organisation, from engineering to C-level.
- Set the strategic direction of the Delivery unit in Portugal and Spain, always aligning with the vision and goals of the group
- Establish, monitor, and measure Delivery success metrics on a regular basis, mining for insights that inform key decisions
- Present project performance reports, project KPI reports and project financial reports to internal and external steering groups
- Build and manage the relationship with company business partners in Iberia (Salesforce, Adobe, Adyen, Klarna and others)
- Act as a Senior Project Manager for clients in Iberia and Scandinavia, ensuring an efficient implementation of e-commerce projects and value creation for our clients
- Plan, supervise and control all initiatives related with the Delivery Unit in Iberia and work closely with other Delivery units in Sweden and Denmark on defining these initiatives.
- Identify and mitigate project risks by suggesting solutions and workarounds in order to ensure a successful delivery and understanding when to escalate risks and problems
- Collaborate with Commercial units by providing support regarding strategy pitch, business cases and e-commerce knowledge
- Partner with the Engineering unit and different project stakeholders to successfully deliver projects from inception to completion.
- Support the implementation of methods, processes and tools to improve the delivery experience and results
- Be the direct supervisor with personnel responsibilities to the Delivery team in Portugal (Project managers, QA, Solution Specialist, UX)
- At least 10 years of experience working in the IT industry
- At least 5 years of proven experience in managing projects related to digital transformation or e-commerce.
- Knowledge of ERP, CMS, CRM systems and e-commerce platforms
- Knowledge of the e-commerce ecosystem and in flows and processes related with digital businesses
- Experience in delivery management, including collaboration between sales, engineering, client and delivery
- Experience in an agency/consultancy environment
- Experience with client management and with providing solutions which give clients value and insight.
- Ability to build relationships with the different players of the business/tech area, at different levels of the organisation (from Operational to C-Level)
- Experience in participating in steering committees meetings (internal and external) and presenting status and results reports
- Experience in leading large projects
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, coordinating across different teams
- Great problem solving skills, with a solution-focused mindset and the ability to negotiate with a variety of different teams in order to deliver on time
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Available to travel monthly (inside Portugal and abroad)
- Fluent in english written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work with exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward.
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace with social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues.
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Regular social events;
- Full working desk: MacBook Pro, headphones, monitor, keyboard, among others;
- Flexible homework scheme.
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialize in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon, Évora, Stockholm, and Belgrade.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead in shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improve, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.