ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Tech Lead at IMPACT you will play a central role in the development of large e-commerce projects for some of Scandinavia's largest brands and retailers. From day one, you will experience a high degree of influence and involvement in the development of next generation e-commerce platforms, contributing to major architectural decisions. We expect you to be an expert in turning designs into working deliverables and translating strategy and business needs into solution concepts.
- Analyse client requests and adapt solutions that can fit both the technical team and the client's needs.
- Participates in client meetings to clarify technical questions.
- Collaborate with the delivery team on defining, estimating, documenting, and evaluating the technical solution of a project.
- Responsible for technical decisions related to the frontend and for escalating risks.
- Collaborate cross-team and cross-platforms to share knowledge and solve problems.
- Establish and promote best practices that will empower the team to build high-quality applications.
- Work collaboratively with the delivery and engineering team to ensure that the solutions produced meet the quality and performance standards expected.
- Lead and mentor junior team members.
- Work with the engineering team to set technical directions and ensure developmental progress for the organization.
- At least 5 years of experience developing web-based applications
- Working experience with other frontend technologies like HTML and CSS
- Experience with SEO optimization, semantic markup, and microdata.
- Hands-on experience with website performance optimization.
- Experience working as a Tech Lead in complex web development projects and/or digital transformation projects.
- Previous experience in breaking down, estimating, refining, and delegating tasks.
- Experience in e-Commerce projects is nice to have
- Experience in an agency/consultancy environment
- Working experience with Git, GitLab, and JIRA
- Curiosity about technology and ability to advocate for change when needed.
- Familiar with SCRUM processes and used to working agile.
- Open to learning new things and sharing knowledge with others.
- Great problem-solving skills, with a solution-focused mindset
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to participate in innovative projects, creating disruptive digital experiences for our clients around Europe. Read some of our case studies here.
- Possibility to work with a diverse technical ecosystem, with trending technologies and platforms in the market.
- Flexible homework scheme.
- 22 vacation days plus 3 extra days off paid by the company.
- In-person team meet-ups several times a year (including team-building activities, Summer Event, Christmas Party, etc).
- Health & wellbeing perks.
- Flex benefits Policy (including health insurance, training, and formal education tuition reimbursement, retirement savings plan, etc).
- Possibility to attend industry events and take certifications on the platforms and technologies we work with.
- Be part of a team where we value genuine human connections. Companionship is a word that everyone agrees would describe us as a company.
- IMPACT also offers the possibility of traveling to our different offices across Europe for special company events, Christmas/summer parties, or work-related travels.
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialize in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon, Évora, Stockholm, and Belgrade.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead in shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improve, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.