ABOUT THE JOB
- Configure/build new and enhanced functionality in the Salesforce.com platform using declarative and/or programmatic solutions
- Customize/build Salesforce applications using Apex, Triggers, Custom Objects, Workflows, Validations, Lightning Components, LWC, APIs etc. while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Actively participate/lead walk-throughs/demos and reviews with the team (as needed)
- Follow Agile software development methodology and team architecture standards
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues/defects.
WHAT WE OFFER
We prioritize creating a positive and supportive work environment that puts our employees first. We believe that happy and engaged employees lead to better business outcomes, so we strive to create a workplace culture that inspires our team to be their best selves.
Here are some of the ways we cultivate a positive workplace culture for our employees:
- Open communication: We encourage open and honest communication between all team members, regardless of their position in the company. We believe that a culture of open communication helps build trust, fosters teamwork, and creates a sense of belonging among our employees.
- Work-life balance: We understand that our employees have lives outside of work, so we strive to provide a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible work schedules, work-from-home options, and generous vacation time so that our employees can take the time they need to recharge and come back to work feeling refreshed and productive.
- Celebrating diversity and inclusion: We are committed to creating a workplace that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We believe that everyone should feel welcome and valued, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic. We provide training and resources to our employees to promote understanding and acceptance of all people.
- Opportunities for growth and development: We believe in investing in our employees and providing them with opportunities to grow and develop their careers. We offer regular training sessions, mentorship programs, and career advancement opportunities to help our employees reach their full potential.
You should have 5-7 years of experience in testing Salesforce Core and be well-versed with the platform architecture.
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development experience - Must
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
- Digital Commerce (e-commerce, order management, payments etc.) experience and background is preferred but not a must
- Technical experience with the following Salesforce clouds (Commerce Cloud, B2B Commerce, Order Management, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud/Communities, CPQ, Pardot) and related technologies
- Data Modelling and Management, API development, and External Service Integration – Mandatory
- Experience developing for Lightning App Builder and hands-on experience on Lightning Web Components - Mandatory
- Working knowledge of web services development using rest API, SOAP services, etc - Mandatory
- Experience migrating data from external sources to Salesforce using DataLoader, advanced SOQL or using REST APIs
- Scrum/Agile Product Development exposure
- Experience in Git-based version control tools and well-versed with CI/ CD DevOps process
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Lightning Component Framework Specialist (Trailhead Super badge)
We are looking for a team member, who can contribute to a fun and healthy everyday culture at IMPACT while ensuring a high standard of cyber security in collaboration with your colleagues.
LIFE AT IMPACT
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with offices across the world – see our different locations here.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce. Check out our cases here.
Today, we’re a global team of digital talents working to strategize, craft, and support all things tech. We push the boundaries for commerce with curiosity, ambition, and empowerment that cements the ambition to change commerce for the better. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything, we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible – and have fun while doing it.
Send your CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!