ABOUT THE JOB
As a Project Manager in our delivery team, you will be one of the driving forces in the development of solutions for some of Denmark’s most exciting commerce customers.
Your involvement in projects starts early in the sales process, supporting the sales team, through running the discovery phase and leading the implementation work all the way to a successful delivery and subsequent operations phase.
You will be part of a team together with experienced colleagues consisting of e.g., business consultants, project managers, developers, designers, and quality experts.
In the team, we seek to innovate the classic project model in relation to both customers and internal partners. Both our team's focus and our ways of working are very directed at helping our clients succeed.
That said, we have a lot of fun while doing so – team spirit and taking care of each other are keys to our continuous success.
We deliver e-commerce solutions across a range of industry-leading platforms within Commerce, Order management, CMS and more.
We offer exciting projects, freedom under responsibility, focus on professional development, and great sparring from ambitious and skilled colleagues in both a professional and fun social work environment – cause, of course, we also have fun. Hence you at IMPACT will be part of a young and social workplace with cool staff events and Friday bars.
As a Project Manager, you will be the main responsible person for managing and delivering a project, with the main focus on Scope, Budget, and Timeline.
You will be the main contact for clients that you are responsible for.
As a person, you are a good communicator who thrives on creating relationships while having a results-oriented approach to your work. You work systematically, are eminent at motivating people around you, and manage to create structure and overview - even in the most complex projects.
In addition to that you have a great drive and are motivated by being part of an energetic team. Customer management, commitment, and the desire to constantly improve are important keywords.
It is important that you have the desire to get involved in your projects on several levels, just as it is important that you understand the technical solution and take ownership and be a natural leader for your projects.
• Project management of development teams and facilitation of SCRUM meetings, ensuring deliveries within time, budget, and scope
• Ensure a great team spirit in the project team
• Build strong relationships with our customers and ensure high customer satisfaction
• Together with the other project managers and Director of Delivery, ensure a focus on optimizing processes and general actions that will improve the department's productivity and quality
WE IMAGINE YOU HAVE
• Have a cand.merc., Cand.IT, HD, or similar education
• Have experience leading digital projects from the agency and/or consultant side
• Can document a minimum of 4 years of experience in project management of development teams and customer advice
• Technical understanding and/or experience with technical projects, preferably related to e-commerce (CMS, Order Management, PIM, digital marketing tools, etc.)
• Understand digital marketing and UX & Design
• Have a great understanding of connecting business and IT
• Have experience with SCRUM
LIFE AT IMPACT
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with offices across the world – see our different locations here.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce. Check out our cases here.
Today, we’re a global team of digital talents working to strategize, craft, and support all things tech. We push the boundaries for commerce with curiosity, ambition, and empowerment that cements the ambition to change commerce for the better. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything, we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible – and have fun while doing it.
Send your CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Partner Signe Gry Bangsgaard Høybye at +45 30 37 06 30.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!