ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Cloud Architect at IMPACT, you will play a crucial role in the development of large E‑commerce projects for some of Scandinavia's largest brands and retailers. From day one, you will experience a high involvement in the development of next-generation E-commerce platforms, contributing to technical execution and decision-making on a distributed team. We expect you to be an expert in turning our client's vision into working deliverables and translating strategy and business needs into solution concepts.
The role is based in our Oslo/Tønsberg office, where we are now setting up an in-house Cloud team. You will have the opportunity to influence and help to shape our ways of working with Cloud and Infrastructure and to collaborate closely with our Country Director from Norway on driving and supporting the sales process for this market.
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion.
- Design and implement the project infrastructure according to the best practices
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with the business's requirements.
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for business users.
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency.
- Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions.
- Play an active role in improving existing Cloud Services and developing new Cloud Services.
- Investigate innovative Cloud technologies, participate in PoC-projects and engage in internal and external knowledge networks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- 10+ years' of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with concepts such as; Platform engineering / DevOps, MLOps, data platform, data warehouse, data pipelines, data mesh, data governance, data modeling, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, data strategy
- Experience with working with tools like; Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Synapse, Power BI, Azure SQL Database, Dataverse, Purview, SQL server (SSIS/SSAS)
- Experience with different clouds like AWS and Google Cloud would be a plus
- Advanced knowledge of leading architecture solutions in the industry area.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and assist different stakeholders within and outside of the organization
- Must already be living in Norway
- Open to traveling abroad monthly to Sweden and Denmark
- Fluent in english (written and spoken)
- Fluent in Norwegian (written and spoken) would be a plus
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialize in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 400 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead in shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improve, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 400+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.