ABOUT THE JOB
As IMPACT's new Client Director, you will have the opportunity to work in the intersection between design, technology and business development while focusing on customer relationships and ensuring the operation and growth of their results.
With your sharp business acumen and ability to create and maintain relationships, you must set direction, drive and motivate the internal cross-functional team.
As Client Director, you will help support the department's strategic goals of becoming the leading Digital Commerce agency in the Nordic region. This requires the right customer portfolio, which you need to be more able to ensure through the development of commerce strategy proposals and business cases.
You will, together with the rest of the team, ensure that IMPACT is at the forefront of digital development. You will be responsible for ensuring that the customer is at the center and that the customer always receives professional advice.
YOUR TASK WILL, AMONG OTHER THINGS ENCOMPASS
- Responsibility for own portfolio (approx. DKK 15-20 million in turnover)
- Commercially responsible for growth and profitability
- Ensure that we create results together with the customer and high customer satisfaction
- Primary relationship carrier with the customer and responsible for building relationships
- Set direction, drive and motivate the internal cross-functional team
- Support for new bizz when required
We imagine that you have a business-oriented education such as cand.merc or similar. You have more than 5 years of experience in consulting within digital business development, preferably focusing on digital solutions and commerce.
You are motivated by customer relationships and understand the importance of developing already existing customer relationships.
You have a solid business understanding and have a strategic mindset and the desire to stay updated on trends in the e-commerce area.
We also expect you to have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Account Management with +10 million portfolio
- Proven results for growth (revenue)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Digital solutions, much like commerce including strategy and business development, Customer Experience and Design, Technology & Engineering or Digital Marketing
- B2C / B2B, experience with two of the following verticals: Retail, Customer Products, Manufacturing, Distribution or Telecommunication
LIFE AT IMPACT
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with offices across the world – see our different locations here.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce. Check out our cases here.
Today, we’re a global team of digital talents working to strategize, craft, and support all things tech. We push the boundaries for commerce with curiosity, ambition, and empowerment that cements the ambition to change commerce for the better. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything, we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible – and have fun while doing it.
Send your CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Partner Signe Gry Bangsgaard Høybye at +45 3037 0630.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!