ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Project Manager, you will be one of the driving forces in the delivery of solutions for some of the most exciting commerce clients in Europe. You will be part of our fast-growing Delivery team together with experienced colleagues consisting of business consultants, project managers, developers, and quality experts.
Your involvement in projects starts early in the sales process, supporting the sales team, through running the discovery phase and leading the implementation work all the way to a successful delivery and subsequent operations phase.
That said, we have a lot of fun while doing so – team spirit and taking care of each other are keys to our continuous success. We build solutions from classic web to mobile apps and future in-store commerce for large brands and retailers, such as Marshall Headphones, Acne studios, Filippa K, Renova, Tiffosi among others.
- Be responsible for coordinating the discovery phase of the project and pre-study meetings
- Make sure all the requirements are gathered and client expectations are understood
- Build the overall plan for the project, aligning scope, requirements, timelines, integrations, resources, and budget with the team and all internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the overall deliveries to our clients
- Responsible for managing the risks of the project and escalation procedures
- Make weekly updates to the client on the project progress either through written reports or status meetings
- Manage overall project execution plans and project lifecycle
- Build strong relationships with our customers and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Have experience leading digital projects from the agency and/or consultant side
- At least 5 years of experience in project management of development teams and customer advice
- Technical understanding and/or experience with technical projects, preferably related to e-commerce (PIM, ERP, CMS, various digital marketing tools, etc.)
- Have experience with SCRUM or other agile methodologies
- Experience with e-commerce platforms such as Adobe Commerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, or others, is a plus.
- Ability to drive processes and work across the organization and create enthusiasm with the customer and our teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, coordinating across different projects
- Great problem-solving skills, with a solution-focused mindset
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to participate in innovative projects, creating disruptive digital experiences for our clients around Europe. Read some of our case studies here.
- Possibility to work with a diverse technical ecosystem, with trending technologies and platforms in the market.
- Flexible homework scheme
- 22 vacation days plus 3 extra days off paid by the company
- In-person team meet-ups several times a year (including team-building activities, Summer Event, Christmas Party, etc)
- Health & wellbeing perks
- Flex benefits Policy (including health insurance, training and formal education tuition reimbursement, retirement savings plan, etc)
- Possibility to attend industry events and take certifications on the platforms and technologies we work with
- Be part of a team where we value genuine human connections. Companionship is a word that everyone agrees would describe us as a company.
- IMPACT also offers the possibility of traveling to our different offices across Europe for special company events, Christmas/summer parties, or work-related travels.
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialize in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon, Évora, Stockholm, and Belgrade.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead in shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improve, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.