ABOUT THE JOB
As Sales Developer at IMPACT, you will work in an ambitious and strong professional team of business consultants working with strategic consulting, concept development, and sales in digital commerce and to some of Denmark's and Scandinavia's largest brands, distributors, manufacturers, and retailers.
You will be working in collaboration with the team to ensure customer access through a relationship-creating contact. You become a key sparring partner in the initiating part of the development of the customer's digital business, given the responsibility of creating the first dialogue.
In the job, you will collaborate with the rest of the team and ensure that IMPACT is at the forefront of digital development. You must ensure that the customer is at the center and that the customer receives professional advice.
In addition, you will have various daily assignments, typically covering areas such as
- Developing a customer base and creating pipeline.
- Structuring outreach contact with potential customers primarily over the phone, through mail and LinkedIn.
- Completing meeting booking with potential customers.
- Collecting insights from dialogues about the right time for contact and meeting.
- Gathering insights and map out potential customers with technology partners.
- Continuous development of the customer's portfolio, including updating customer data.
- Generating commercial insight for understanding, which is passed on to the team, to ensure customers' financial value creation/growth.
- Attending and meeting potential customers at internal and external events
- Contributing to the development of the department, including in particular best practices.
We offer freedom under responsibility, focus on professional development, and great sparring from ambitious and skilled colleagues in both a professional and fun social work environment – cause, of course, we also have fun. Hence you at IMPACT will be part of a young and social workplace with cool staff events and Friday bars.
We imagine that you have a business-oriented education. You understand digital business development which you can bring into play when you book the first meeting with the customer.
You have a solid business understanding and a strategic mindset – either from your education or work experience, and you have the ability and desire to constantly keep up to date on trends within the E-commerce area.
You are structured in your everyday life and approach to enter dialogue with and create meetings with a potential customer.
You either have experience with Pre-Sales, Outreach, Relationship-,Value-based-, or Account-based Selling - or are curious to learn more about these areas.
Additionally, we expect you to:
- Have experience or knowledge with commerce solutions – or at least digital solutions within customer engagement, Sales, Service, and Marketing.
- Have experience with outreach on the decision-maker level.
- Be thorough and prepared when working with customer relations.
- You are fluent in Danish, both in written and speech.
LIFE AT IMPACT
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with offices across the world – see our different locations here.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce. Check out our cases here.
Today, we’re a global team of digital talents working to strategize, craft, and support all things tech. We push the boundaries for commerce with curiosity, ambition, and empowerment that cements the ambition to change commerce for the better. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything, we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible – and have fun while doing it.
Send your CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Engagement Director, Steen Steensen Blicher at +45 2285 1085
We are looking forward to hearing from you!