ABOUT THE JOB
As part of our marketing team, your overall goal is to sustain IMPACT´s visual brand identity, supporting a broad variety of design tasks.
You will report directly to the Content Manager and work collaboratively with different stakeholders across the group across all our offices in Europe. With your 1-5 years of experience, you will be a key piece on the team, creating relevant content materials to help IMPACT communicate its message across different channels and creating branded visuals and graphics according to the company's needs.
- Design high-quality graphics, animations, and other visual elements for social media posts, email marketing campaigns, display ads, websites and other digital marketing materials
- Develop brand assets, templates, layouts, and visuals according to our branding guidelines
- Create designs for online and offline materials to be used in IMPACT events and initiatives (e.g. roll-ups, contact cards, etc)
- Create designs for various formats, e.g. webinars, whitepapers, eBooks, web pages, blog graphics, case studies, etc.
- Be an active contributor to the marketing content team and deliver in partnership with the other content creators
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Communications Design or similar
- 1-5 years of experience
- Experience working with Webflow would be highly valued
- Experience working with design and website building software like Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, Figma.
- Experience with video editing and motion graphics will be considered as a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with a goal-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for detail-oriented deliverables
- Experience working in an autonomous manner (e.g. freelancer work)
- Great attention to detail and consistency
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
A digital portfolio with work that covers branding & identity, graphics, and web design is required in order to apply for this position.
LIFE AT IMPACT
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with offices across the world – see our different locations here.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce. Check out our cases here.
Today, we’re a global team of digital talents working to strategize, craft, and support all things tech. We push the boundaries for commerce with curiosity, ambition, and empowerment that cements the ambition to change commerce for the better. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything, we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible – and have fun while doing it.
Send your CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talen Acquisition Partner, Signe Gry Bangsgaard Høybye at +45 3037 0630.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!