ABOUT THE JOB
As the Technology Director, you will serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, ensuring that their tech solutions align with their overall strategy and goals. Your focus will be on e-commerce solutions, and you will be responsible for designing and determining strategies, concepts, demands, and architectures. You will also lead our development team, setting the strategy for the team and building the right team of developers.
Ideally, we would like someone who can work from either Copenhagen or Odense.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with serval years of relevant experience in a consultancy/agency, with practical knowledge of concepts such as MACH, Composable, and Pace-Layered Architecture.
You should have domain knowledge within the digitization of companies in B2C and B2B e-commerce platforms, as well as experience advising clients and building digital solutions.
As a Technology Director, you should thrive in the consultancy business and understand how we can make a difference for our clients. You should also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate ideas verbally and visually. You should be a team player, collaborating with highly competent employees from parts of IMPACT and our client´s companies.
Your responsibilities will include participating in the sales process, designing, and facilitating high-level architecture and platform selection on larger projects, identifying new innovative initiatives for customers through transition plans, roadmaps, and implementation plans, and leading our development team to success.
You will also be responsible for qualifying and disseminating new technologies and technical knowledge within the organization and defining internal tech knowledge across IMPACT´s offices in collaboration with the consulting team.
- Ensure the selection of appropriate platforms and technologies that align with project and client needs.
- Engage in the sales process with a focus on technical expertise. Develop compelling pitch materials and presentations that highlight our technical capabilities and architecture vision-.
- Identify new innovative initiatives for customers through transition plans, roadmaps, and implementation plans.
- Act as a key advisor to clients, nurturing long-term relationships. Provide expert guidance in aligning our clients tech strategy and high-level architecture with broader business objectives, ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
- Manage our team of IT and business architects and technical specialists with a focus on skill enhancement and professional growth.
- Design and oversee the implementation of high-level architecture for our clients.
- Provide in-depth technical consultancy to clients, ensuring their e-commerce solutions are robust, scalable, and aligned with their business needs. Build and maintain strong client relationships through exceptional service and expertise.
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to architect, design, and develop cutting-edge e-commerce solutions.
- Document and diagram designs to communicate technical solutions with project stakeholders. Defend your decisions and manage expectations.
- Stay at the forefront of emerging technologies in digital commerce. Lead the adoption of cutting-edge solutions that drive efficiency, competitiveness, and growth for both IMPACT and its clients.
- Facilitate processes within IT strategy and technology assessments
- Integrate considerations of sustainability and social responsibility into e-commerce projects and initiatives. Keep abreast of the latest e-commerce trends, technologies, and best practices. Integrate these insights into IMPACT's approaches to ensure leadership in the digital commerce space.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the technology roadmap for our clients and make recommendations for improvements.
This list is not exhaustive but should give you a good idea of the type of responsibilities and tasks you can expect as a Technology Director at IMPACT.
LIFE AT IMPACT
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with offices across the world – see our different locations here.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce. Check out our cases here.
Today, we’re a global team of digital talents working to strategize, craft, and support all things tech. We push the boundaries for commerce with curiosity, ambition, and empowerment that cements the ambition to change commerce for the better. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything, we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible – and have fun while doing it.
Send your CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Partner, Signe Gry Bangsgaard Høybye at +45 3037 0630.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!