About the job
IMPACT is more than just a market leader within digital commerce – we are a passionate group of innovators, dedicated to creating exceptional experiences for our customers. Our commitment to providing quality products/services and continuous improvement is at the core of our company culture. We believe in challenging the status quo and strive to be pioneers in our field.
We are looking for a part-time Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and administrative tasks. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting different internal meetings and activities.
An excellent Office Coordinator is, above all, an organized professional with strong people skills. All of our employees will know you and will need your help in various matters, therefore you need to be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative tasks with accuracy and speed.
What you will do
• Overall contribution to a great workplace experience.
• Ensure our visitors and colleagues feel welcome in the office.
• Office rounds and quality check-ups, make sure the office and meeting rooms are in order.
• Purchase of office supplies and equipment.
• Support in various administrative tasks.
• Making sure the office supports our business needs and runs smoothly.
• Ability to adapt and improvise. No day is exactly the same and flexibility is key.
• As a person you are well organized and you like to follow through. The office coordinator role is versatile and varied with many different tasks at hand, you know how to prioritize.
• You work well with people and you are approachable, your colleagues should feel
comfortable asking you for help.
• You are proactive and able to anticipate questions, and ready to answer them on the fly.
• You have a naturally positive attitude. Whether it’s colleagues, a potential new hire or a
customer you understand the importance of creating those oh-so-critical first impressions.
• You have excellent skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
• You know how to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
We’re a global team of digital talents working to strategize, craft, and support all things tech. We push the boundaries for commerce with curiosity, ambition, and empowerment that cements the ambition to change commerce for the better. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything, we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible – and have fun while doing it.
Send your CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Daniel Zackrisson at +46 76 538 24 35.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!