ABOUT THE JOB
IMPACT is more than just a market leader within commerce – we are a passionate group of innovators, dedicated to creating exceptional experiences for our customers. Our commitment to providing quality products/services and continuous improvement is at the core of our company culture. We believe in challenging the status quo and strive to be pioneers in our field.
As we continue to expand our digital footprint, we seek an experienced Senior Conversion Rate Optimization Consultant to strengthen our position as the best in the industry. The ideal candidate will become a key player in shaping our digital strategy, increasing the business metrics of clients, and improving the overall online user experience.
As a Senior CRO Consultant, you will play a central role in developing and implementing advanced CRO strategies to ensure optimal performance.
The position is fully hybrid with the opportunity to join offices in either Aarhus, Odense, Copenhagen, Stockholm, etc., and you will have the opportunity to work in an inspiring environment that suits your preferences.
As Senior CRO Consultant at IMPACT, you will be working within the following areas:
- Identifying and understanding user behavior using advanced data analysis methods and qualitative user tests.
- Concluding and consulting on actionable insights from the in-depth analysis of website user experience and conversion points.
- Facilitation and implementation of complex CRO processes and goals aimed at maximizing conversions and improving user engagement.
- Responsible for driving extensive A/B and other testing and evaluation of results to drive continuous improvement.
- Effective collaboration with interdisciplinary teams, including content editors, digital designers, and developers, in a hybrid collaboration between such consultants and clients.
We are looking for a team member, who can contribute to a fun and healthy everyday culture at IMPACT while ensuring a high standard in collaboration with your colleagues.
Additionally, we imagine you have
- Proven experience in a senior CRO role, data analysis, UX design, or related fields.
- Expertise in advanced data analysis and the use of complex tools such as GA4, heatmaps, split tests, and the like.
- Solid experience in successfully implementing complex experimentation/testing programs and a proven track record in improving business performance.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills as well as the ability to inspire and lead a team.
- In-depth knowledge of B2C commerce to advise retailers and brand-conscious clients, engaging with both specialists and management.
- It is an advantage if you have experience in qualitative user testing to combine with quantitative data.
LIFE AT IMPACT
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with offices across the world.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce.
Today, we’re a global team of digital talents working to strategize, craft, and support all things tech. We push the boundaries for commerce with curiosity, ambition, and empowerment that cements the ambition to change commerce for the better. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything, we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible – and have fun while doing it.
Send your CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact CX Director Martin Rytter Schmidt at +45 28 49 15 98.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!