ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a passionate and experienced CMS architect to shape and lead our customer's digital presence. At IMPACT, we prioritize delivering unique digital experiences for our customers, and we are looking for a talented, and visionary individual who will play a key role to help make that possible.
YOUR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a CMS architect, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing our customers' Content Management System (CMS) solutions. Your mission is to create digital experiences that engage our customers, support our business goals, and position us as market leaders.
- Develop, scope/estimate, and implement CMS solutions supporting our customers' business goals, differentiating them in the market.
- Develop CMS solutions seamlessly integrating with business applications, contributing to efficiency and value creation.
- Collaborate closely with international customers to understand their content management and business needs, delivering tailored digital solutions.
- Demonstrate measurable success in delivering CMS solutions meeting customer expectations and contributing to business growth.
- Implement innovative technologies creating a competitive advantage and accelerating our customers' digital transformation
- 6-7 years of experience as a CMS Architect in consulting or agency roles.
- Relevant certifications in CMS platforms or related technologies are advantageous.
- Familiarity with Amplience, Contentful, and the Salesforce platform is beneficial.
- Experience working closely with global clients to understand their business needs and translate them into effective CMS solutions.
- Expertise in integrating CMS solutions with various business applications and third-party systems.
- Strong understanding of web development technologies, programming languages, and frameworks (e.g., NodeJS, ReactJS), and database management systems.
- Ability to adapt to evolving technologies and business requirements in the dynamic digital landscape.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex technical concepts in a business-friendly manner.
LIFE AT IMPACT
For more than 20 years, IMPACT has pioneered some of the most advanced commerce solutions in the Nordics. What started in Aarhus, Denmark has grown into a European powerhouse with offices across the world – see our different locations here.
While we cover all the major tech platforms and work with some of the most exciting businesses, we make a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce. Check out our cases here.
Today, we’re a global team of digital talents working to strategize, craft, and support all things tech. We push the boundaries for commerce with curiosity, ambition, and empowerment that cements the ambition to change commerce for the better. But it’s not all about size. Because more than anything, we want to maintain our collective can-do attitude that creates a working environment where everything is possible – and have fun while doing it.
Send your CV via the link below. Interviews are held continuously, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the Director, Salesforce, IMPACT CommerceLabs India at email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!