ABOUT THE ROLE
We are expanding our team and looking for a Backend Developer to strengthen our Adobe Commerce development team in Stockholm.
The selected candidate should have a big passion for software development, be willing to grow, learn and innovate. You will be able to work with several national and international clients developing challenging and complex e-commerce projects.
We work in small agile teams with different competencies and responsibilities among its members, making sure all the development cycle is contemplated.
- Follow and promote the best quality practices regarding the different software development components (design, coding, scalability, architecture, and testing)
- Develop, report, and test different solutions regarding specifications and details planned in advance
- Be efficient and autonomously responsible for your time management
- Be an active presence in mentoring junior team members
- Computer Science or related technical degree
- 4+ years of experience working with web development.
- Good technical knowledge in web-based development with a focus on PHP and MySQL
- Good knowledge of development using web services, APIs or other integration systems.
- Fluent in English, writing, and speaking is mandatory
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of MVC architecture
- Understand the concepts of Test Driven Development
- Previous experience working with Magento or another e-commerce platform
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialize in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon, Évora, Stockholm, and Belgrade.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead in shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improve, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.