ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to strengthen our Adobe Commerce development team in our Évora’s office.
As a developer, you should have a big passion for web development, be willing to grow, learn, and innovate. You will have the opportunity to work with international clients and in challenging digital commerce projects of great complexity.
In this role, you are expected to develop and deliver frontend solutions on the Adobe Commerce platform for existing and new customers. Furthermore, we expect you to help other developers in programming and quality processes.
- Follow and promote the best practices in various aspects of software development (Design, Code, Scalability, Architecture, and Testing)
- Develop, document, and test solutions as specified and planned
- Ability to work on complex problems
- Be responsible for managing your time in an efficient and autonomous way
- Be updated with the latest innovations regarding frontend development technologies and methodologies
- Computer Science or related technical degree
- +4 years of experience in Adobe Commerce Development
- Good knowledge of Responsive Design
- Good knowledge of Less, Sass, and/or Grunt
- Experience with React and Next.js is a plus
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Working experience with Git, GitLab and JIRA
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Curiosity about technology and ability to advocate for change when needed
- Open to learning new challenges and to share knowledge with others
- Great problem-solving skills, with a solution-focused mindset
- Fluent in English written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to participate in innovative projects, creating disruptive digital experiences for our clients around Europe. Read some of our case studies here.
- Possibility to work with a diverse technical ecosystem, with trending technologies and platforms in the market.
- Flexible homework scheme
- 22 vacation days plus 3 extra days off paid by the company
- In-person team meet-ups several times a year (including team-building activities, Summer Event, Christmas Party, etc)
- Health & wellbeing perks
- Flex benefits Policy (including health insurance, training and formal education tuition reimbursement, retirement savings plan, etc)
- Possibility to attend industry events and take certifications on the platforms and technologies we work with
- Be part of a team where we value genuine human connections. Companionship is a word that everyone agrees would describe us as a company.
- IMPACT also offers the possibility of traveling to our different offices across Europe for special company events, Christmas/summer parties, or work-related travels.
As one of Scandinavia's largest commerce houses, we specialize in building extraordinary omnichannel experiences. When teaming up with us, you’re teaming up to shape the future of commerce. And you’ll be doing it with more than 200 like-minded talents from Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon, Évora, Stockholm, and Belgrade.
At IMPACT, we embrace ambition, curiosity, and empowerment – when we work and play. The clients we’re fortunate to challenge and transform include EPOS/Sennheiser, Arla, Montana, and Chr. Hansen, and we master the top tech platforms like Salesforce and Adobe Commerce.
Since December 2021, the Swedish commerce masterminds from Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we do it across 10 countries and more than 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead in shaping the future of commerce.
A part of IMPACT Commerce
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improve, and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech, and optimization. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.